Now that you’re here, you are probably wondering: how can I download The Sims 4 and expansion packs? Don’t worry, we will tell you exactly how to do this!
On this page, you will find a step-by-step guide and other information to help you further! So continue reading…
Before you start downloading: this is what you should know
There are a few things to keep in mind before you start downloading Sims 4 games.
- First of all, be sure to check your computer specifications and the system requirements of the game you want to download. This way, you will be sure that your computer (PC or Mac) will be able to run Sims 4 games.
- Secondly, you should always be careful and always download games through trustworthy sources! Never download games through illegal platforms such as Torrents or other not-trustworthy websites. There is a big chance that you will end up with malware or a virus on your computer. That’s not what you want, right? On this page, we will show you exactly where you can download Sims 4 games legally through trustworthy resources, so you will never have to worry about viruses.
- Also, some websites are claiming that it’s possible to download Sims 4 games for free. Back in 2015, Electronic Arts offered the game for free for only 48 hours in an effort to get more people hooked on the game. At this moment, it’s not possible to download any Sims 4 games for free, even if some unreliable websites are claiming that is possible.
Luckily, there are cheap options to download Sims 4 games. Hang on as we will be telling you more about this!
Here’s how to download Sims 4 games: a quick step-by-step guide
In this step-by-step guide, we will explain in detail how you can download Sims 4 games easily and cheap.
Just be sure to check the system requirements of the game you want to download, as well as your computer specifications first. Now that you have check this, we assume that your computer is good enough to run these games.
Choose where to buy games
There are different ways to buy Sims 4 games. One of them is through Origin (EA’s gaming platform), where you can buy games in a few steps. You can also buy Sims 4 games elsewhere, for example through Amazon or CD key stores.
CD key stores are often much cheaper compared to Origin, Amazon and other renown stores. MMOGA is a famous and trustworthy CD key store.
Choose below where you want to download Sims 4 games. We’ve made a quick step-by-step guide for each recommended option: MMOGA, (CDKeys), Amazon and Origin.
(Update: this article is under construction, we will be adding more options soon!)
MMOGA guide on how to download Sims 4 games
MMOGA.com is one of the most popular, trustworthy and fast online CD Key stores where you can buy Sims 4 games legally. The website has a Trustpilot score of 4.5 stars out of 5 based on more than 17.500 customer reviews. MMOGA is also one of the cheapest places where you can buy Sims 4 games.
How does MMOGA work?
In short: when you buy a game through MMOGA’s web shop, you will receive a unique legal serial code via email within 5-10 minutes. Activate this code in EA’s gaming platform Origin to download, install and play the game you bought. The game can be installed in each of the available languages.
Please note that MMOGA sells digital serial keys (serial codes). They don’t not sell physical games. MMOGA is responsible for handling your order and customer service.
The guide below will walk you through all the steps. It’s really easy!
Here’s how to buy Sims 4 games at MMOGA
Here is a quick guide to help you! The red arrows in the images will tell you where to click. The process is basically the same for PC and Mac.
Visit the MMOGA website. Be sure to select your country and currency at the right top of the page so you will see how much each game costs in your local currency.
Use the search function to search for Sims 4 games and hit enter, or simply visit this page for an overview.
Scroll through the games to find a game that you would like to download. Now click on the product name or the ‘View’ button to proceed.
Read the information on the page carefully, including the instructions and system requirements. When you’re ready, click the ‘Buy’ button (or the PayPal button). Now you will add the game to your shopping cart. The shopping card will show up.
Select the quantity (the number of games you want to add to your shopping cart). If you want to buy other games, you can click ‘Continue shopping’. Once you’re done, click ‘Checkout’.
Now you have a few options to choose from:
- If you already have an account at MMOGA, simply login.
- Are you a new customer? Select ‘Customer account’ and click ‘Register’. Now you will need to fill out some contact details. Fill out the required fields (double-check if your email address is correct!) and click ‘Continue’ after you’re done. After you have successfully registered, you will need to login.
Now that you are logged in, you can choose your preferred payment method (PayPal, paysafecard, Credit Card or Bitcoin and Altcoins. After this, simply click ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page. Click ‘Confirm order’ on the page that follows. After this, you will need to complete the payment process.
After you have successfully ordered the game, you will receive a confirmation on the email address that you’ve filled in at step 6 (this can take 5-10 minutes). At the same time, you will receive another email with your unique serial code and more instructions. Read the information carefully! Check your spam folder if you don’t see any emails from MMOGA.
The instructions in the email will tell you to download and install Origin (EA’s game platform). Origin is needed to install and play Sims 4 games. You can download Origin for free here. You will need to login or create a new Origin account.
Open Origin on your computer and login on your account. Check your email and copy the unique serial code (from step 7).
Click ‘Origin’ at the left top of the screen and click ‘Redeem Product Code…’ in the dropdown menu. This is where you should enter the serial code (product code) you have received. Click ‘Next’ and follow the steps. Once you’ve completed the process, the game will be added to ‘My Game Library’.
Click on ‘My Game Library’ and click on the game you want to download. Now click the ‘Download’ button.
After the download has been completed, you’re ready! Now the fun part will start. Hit the ‘Play’ button to start the game, sit back and enjoy!
That’s all for now!